The Dos and Don’ts of Social Media w/ Kid Fury & Crissle
30 Rock Easter Eggs→ Kenneth’s TV No-No Words
At the end of the series, Kenneth shows Liz Lemon a list of words that are “TV no-no words”, or topics that should never be used on TV in order to create a hit television show. Almost all of these topics were included in 30 Rock.
this person has not seen enough musicals
Elaine Stritch visiting Patti LuPone backstage at Company.
Let us remember this moment 9ever.
One of the more bizarre and wonderful moments in diva history. There’s something fantastic and odd about the way Patti waddles over to Elaine.
adorable fangirling moment!
- 22 year old me: *Looks into camera* I am...standing in front of my beautiful home. I just got back from a short vacation and it's my dorders( who I uniquely named Dorder b/c she is my dorder) 4th birthday so I'm going to surprise her and my husband Aubrey, you may know him as Drake, I call him Aubrey because we're on a first name basis because we are married...and in love.
- Me: *Opens door* Hello.mp3!
- Drake: *Eagerly runs downstairs carrying dorder because he is happy to see me because we are in love* Oh my God! I am so happy to see you!
- Me: Surprise! Get my luggage sweetie. *Smiles at the camera*
- Drake: Hold the baby for me?
- Me: No, thank you.
- Drake: You sure? You haven't seen her in a long time and she misses y-
- Me: Aubrey I do not want to hold that child.
- Drake: *Nods and sits dorder on the floor* What's with the camera crew?
- Me: Well, I am...filming my ICONIC return home from vacation.
- Drake: I wouldn't call it vacation you were gone for an entire year. *rich white man laugh*
- Me: I can call it whatever the hale I wanna call it but anyway- *Kneels and ruffles Dorders hair* -my little cutie pie turned 3 and as you all know, I do not particularly like the number 3. At all. So now I am home because I do, in fact, enjoy the number 4.
- Drake: I completely understand, I'm not too fond of the number 7.
- Me: Are you coming for me?
- Drake: I don't understand.
- Me: Everyone knows that I was born on August 8th and 7 is one less than 8 and I'm starting to feel VERY attacked.
- Drake: I apologize I see how that could be taken offensively, I was out of line.